Terms and conditions
- As the importer of record, the recipient is responsible for any additional levies, duties, taxes and other customs fees required for clearance.
- RMA credit will not be issued for any orders that are refused or abandoned due to issues with customs fees.
- Sliger will not mark merchandise as below its stated value or mark items as "gift."
- Please contact your local post/customs office for more information before purchasing.
- Due to the cost of administering returns, all non-US sales are final.
- For commerical or project-based customers, please contact a sales representative at +1 775 356 5595 or email email@example.com.
- Payment by bank transfer or credit card is available by contacting a sales associate.
Purchase Order Terms
Return of product
All claims must be made within ten days of receipt of goods. Sliger Designs LLC must authorize all returns. All authorized returns will be subject to a 25% restocking charge. All custom made products are strictly non-returnable.
Terms of payment
Payment terms are subject to credit approval. Sliger Designs LLC. reserves the right to require that payment be made in advance until the time that credit is issued. Accounts that require a legal and/or collection procedure process will be responsible for all expenses incurred by Sliger Designs LLC. All export shipments require payment in advance of shipment.
All products returned to Sliger Designs LLC, due to refusal of acceptance by buyer, without Sliger Designs LLC authorization will be subject to a 25% handling charge, plus all associated freight costs.
All products sold by Sliger Designs LLC. will be FOB Sparks, NV unless otherwise agreed upon by Sliger / RTPSM. Unless otherwise agreed upon, shipments 100 lbs. or less will be shipped by FedEx Ground prepaid and billed on open accounts, or FedEx/UPS Collect. Shipments over 100 lbs. will ship by freight carrier and will ship freight collect unless otherwise specified.
Any approved rescheduling of an order will be subject to a 20% rescheduling charge on any orders which have been requested by buyer to ship 60 days or more later than the original ship date. No reschedules greater than 6 months from original ship date or 12 months from original PO receipt date will be approved. All reschedule request approvals are solely at the discretion of Sliger Designs management.
Unless otherwise specified, quotations are based on sellersâ€™ standard commercial domestic packaging. Special packaging, when requested at time of order, will incur an additional service charge predetermined by Sliger Designs LLC / RTPSM.
Blanket orders must be scheduled at time of order and are subject to all the above conditions. Blanket orders must be completed within a maximum of one year of order placement.
Acceptance of orders by Sliger Designs / Reno Tahoe Precision Sheet Metal (RTPSM) are based solely on the above terms and conditions.