- Cases & Chassis
Identify Your Issue
- 1. Remove all components except for your motherboard, CPU and RAM, if the system successfully enters BIOS please continue to the next step.
- 2. Switch components with known good component. Only replace one component at a time to narrow down possible points of failure.
- 3. Check compatibility of point of failure component.
- 4. Fill out Tech Support Form and contact Sliger.
Submit Help Request
- Please fill out all fields to best of available knowledge and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for a response.
- Sliger cannot assist with issues related to hardware not manufactured by Sliger.
- Sliger cannot assist with Operating System technical support.
- Sliger is not responsible for WLAN performance issues using 3rd party antennas.
- Sliger cannot assist with Software technical support not related to drivers supplied by Sliger.
- Issues related to 3rd party drivers are the responsibility of the component manufacturer.
- Sliger is not responsible for costs incurred by tech support delays or failure to diagnose.