- MicroATX (L x W: 245 x 245mm)
- Mini-DTX (L x W: 170 x 203mm)
- Mini-ITX (L x W: 170 x 170mm)
|CPU Air Coolers
- SFX Internal Kit: 149mm with side hinge bracket removed, 142mm with the side hinge bracket installed
- bequiet! Dark Rock TF (131mm)
- ARCTIC Freezer Xtreme Rev. 2 (140mm)
- PHANTEKS PH-TC14CS (141mm)
- Noctua NH-C14S (142mm)
- ThermalTake NiC L31 (145mm)
- PCCOOLER GI-X5R (148mm)
- Thermolab Trinity (149mm) [contacts side panel]
- Scythe Fuma Rev B (149mm) [contacts side panel]
- SFX Rear Plate: 75mm max height
- Noctua NH-L9x65 (65mm)
- Noctua NH-L12S (70mm)
- ATX Rear Plate: 48mm max height
- Air coolers are not recommended, see all-in-one liquid coolers.
|AIO Liquid Cooler Support
- Single Radiator Options
- 1x 120mm radiator in bottom or front
- 1x 140mm radiator in bottom or front
- 1x 240mm radiator in bottom
- 1x 280mm radiator in bottom [placement may be difficult, depends on motherboard and radiator]
- Dual Radiator Options
- 2x 120mm or 140mm radiators in bottom, or bottom/front.
- 1x 240mm or 280mm radiator in bottom w/ 25mm fans + 1x 120mm or 140mm radiator in front top of case
- Thickness of radiator on front of case + thickness radiator fans + GPU length must equal less than 330mm total.
- Recommended to purchase a low profile USB 3.0 motherboard header adapter for 280mm radiators in bottom of case.
- Base Chassis
- 2x 120mm in front of case
- 2x 120mm or 140mm in bottom of case
- 1x 120mm or 140mm on side hinge bracket of case (vented panel only)
- Infinite vent pattern allows mounting of standard PC fans 60mm to 140mm almost anywhere.
- It is possible to mount slim 120mm x 15mm fans behind front panel for GPUs up to 330mm long in case.
- Handle Mount Bracket
- 1x 120mm fan, 15mm thick recommended systems using ATX PSUs
- Works with any PSU mount kit
- Top Mount Bracket
- 2x 120mm x 15mm thick fans recommended for SFX PSU systems
- 1x 120mm x 15mm thick fan recommended for ATX PSU systems
- SFX Internal Kit
- 1x 92mm or 80mm fan on rear plate for exhaust
- Minimum of two intake fans in 120mm or 140mm and one exhaust fan in 120mm is recommended.
- Fans over 140mm in size are not supported.
|GPU / PCIe Cards
- (2x) 2.5" SSD/HDD mounting points on base chassis
- Optional bracket for (2x) 2.5" SSD/HDDs
- Optional bracket for (3x) 3.5" HDDs
- Bracket can be configured for a combination of 3.5" and 2.5" drives
- Custom quantity HDD / SSD brackets on request with 10 pieces MOQ
|Front Panel I/O
- (2x) USB 3.0 Ports
- (1x) Momentary Switch / Power Status LED (Ring Shape, White)
- SFX / SFX-L
- All lengths supported
- ASTM-A-653 G30 Zero Spangle 20 Gauge Galvanized Steel
- Side Panels
- ASTM B209-10 5052-H32 0.080" Aluminum Sheet
- Machined B308M-10 Aluminum-Alloy 6061-T6
- Cavity Molded 75 Durometer Nonmarking Black SBR
- Machined B308M-10 Aluminum-Alloy 6061-T6, Chrome Plated
- Fine texture powder coated chassis and panels
- Unpainted chassis, panels, or parts available on request (for DIY paint jobs)
- Optional custom powder coat finishes, MOQ 25 units
- Case is unbranded on interior and exterior of chassis.
- Optional logo screen printing (full color) on front panel for business customers, MOQ 5 units
|Outside Dimensions (HxWxD)
- 12.57" x 6.78" x 14.09"
- 319mm x 172mm x 358mm
- Shipping Box: 14" x 8" x 16"
- 19.64 Liters
- Volume includes case feet and all protruding flanges
- Chassis: 4.05 lbs
- Hardware Kit: 0.40 lbs
- Panels: 3.65 lbs
- SFX Internal Kit: 0.70 lbs
- SFX Kit: 0.30 lbs
- ATX Kit: 0.25 lbs
- Handle Kit: 0.70 lbs
- 3.5" HDD Kit: 0.40 lbs
- 2.5" SSD Kit: 0.10 lbs
- Packaging: 4.15 lbs
- 5 Year Warranty [Chassis, USB cables, Power Button, Power Cable]
- Liquid Coolers & Fans
- 3 Year Warranty
- Please see our warranty policy for additional conditions, exclusions, and limitations.
- HTS Tariff Code
- Country of Origin
- United States of America
- 1.0 (11/28/18 - 2/9/18)
- Initial Release
- 1.1 (2/16/18 - ~5/14/19)
- Removed flange from top panel bracket below middle ballstud that contacted hinge bracket.
- Ballstud clips changed to 0.017" thick steel (fixes "hard to remove panels" issue)
- Changed all 4-40 assembly hardware to rivets on top and bottom chassis inner frame assembly.
- Fixed various interference and tolerance issues.
- Power switch now has labeled connector terminals.
- Discontinued Half Window / Half Vented panel option.
- Added full window panel option.
- Discontinued Ecru Beige color option. (available until out of stock)
- 1.2 (5/14/19 - *)
- Replaced all remaining 440 thread hardware with metric M3.
- Modified chassis SSD cutout for ease of access.
- Modified cutout on back of case for easier access to CPU cooler mounting and some M.2 slots.
- Reduced price on Handle and Chrome Feet.
- Temporarily discontinued Wood Top panels.
- Discontinued Carmine Red color option. (available until out of stock)