Orders are processed Monday through Friday. We normally process orders within 1-3 business days. Next Day and 2nd Day orders take priority. Cut-off time to process expedited orders is 2:00pm each day.
Orders are not processed on company holidays, which include New Year's Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve Day. Notifications for any delays will be sent as soon as possible to the email provided on checkout. Orders ship same day if placed before 2:00pm PST, or next day if placed after 2PM PST.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and BitPay. We do not accept payment by American Express. We cannot accept personal or cashiers checks. For repeat orders, companies may create a bill-to account (after credit approval) and be billed on NET15 or NET30 terms.
Registration and Credit Card Information
Registration on the web site is not required, although it makes it faster and easier for future purchases as we store your name, email address, billing address, shipping addresses, and previous order information.
For security purposes, credit card information is not retained on our servers. To log into and review or update your account, click the My Account link at the top of any page and enter your email address and password. Review detailed shopping instructions on how to order from this site.
Return of product
To request a return please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, a Sliger representative will asses the RMA claim and issue an RMA number.
All claims must be made within fifteen business days of receipt of goods. Sliger Designs LLC must authorize all returns. Authorized returns may be subject to a 25% or $50.00 restocking charge. All custom made or custom finished products are strictly non-returnable.
Sliger Designs LLC will not refund shipping costs. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs including international customs and duties.
Additional information on returns may be found one our Warranty and RMA page.
We ship items via FedEX or USPS (Postal Service). Ground, 2nd Day and Next Day shipping charges are calculated before you submit your order and based upon total order value, or weight and destination. You choose the shipping method you prefer when you checkout. We reserve the right to ship your items in the most economical manner that will reach you by the estimated arrival date if the requested shipping method is unavailable.
To estimate the shipping charges, add the items to your cart, and click the Cart icon in the upper right of the screen. In the Estimate Shipping box, enter the country, state, and ZIP code you are shipping to. The shipping costs for that particular order will be estimated. If you add or delete items, or revise the quantities or ship-to address, the shipping total will automatically update.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping and insurance charges.
- International customers are responsible for all respective shipping, insurance, and customs.
- Shipping closes at 3:00pm PST for orders being shipped via UPS or FedEx.
- Shipping via Freight closes at 1:00pm PST.
- Tracking numbers will automatically be sent to the customer when the order has shipped.
- Shipping and delivery dates are not guaranteed.
- Orders can be delayed because of payment, billing, or shipping verification in order to prevent fraudulent credit card transactions.
- Title and risk of loss to products pass from Sliger to customer upon delivery of the Products to the carrier.
- Sliger reserves the right to use an alternative shipping method due to weight restrictions.
- Sliger does not process or ship orders on weekends or national holidays.
- Shipping charges, shipping insurance, and customs fees are strictly non-refundable.
International shipment terms and conditions
- As the importer of record, the recipient is responsible for any additional levies, duties, taxes and other customs fees required for clearance.
- RMA credit will not be issued for any orders that are refused or abandoned due to issues with customs fees.
- Sliger will not mark merchandise as below its stated value or mark items as "gift."
- Please contact your local post/customs office for more information before purchasing.
- Due to the cost of administering returns, all non-US sales are final.
- Payment by bank transfer is available by contacting a sales associate.
- Orders for integrated products usually require 1-5 full business days for building and testing.
- Quantity orders for custom chassis typically range from 2-4 weeks. (50-250 peices)
- Higher quantity productions can take up to 3-7 weeks. (250+ peices)
- Mass production takes 5 weeks for setup, capacity is 1000~2500 pieces per week depending on complexity of assembly.
Business Accounts and Purchase Orders
Terms of payment
Payment terms are subject to credit approval. Sliger Designs LLC. reserves the right to require that payment be made in advance until the time that credit is issued. Accounts that require a legal and/or collection procedure process will be responsible for all expenses incurred by Sliger Designs LLC. All export shipments require payment in advance of shipment.
All products returned to Sliger Designs LLC, due to refusal of acceptance by buyer, without Sliger Designs LLC authorization will be subject to a 25% handling charge, plus all associated freight costs.
All products sold by Sliger Designs LLC. will be FOB Sparks, NV unless otherwise agreed upon by Sliger / RTPSM. Unless otherwise agreed upon, shipments 100 lbs. or less will be shipped by FedEx Ground prepaid and billed on open accounts, or FedEx/UPS Collect. Shipments over 100 lbs. will ship by freight carrier and will ship freight collect unless otherwise specified.
Any approved rescheduling of an order will be subject to a 20% rescheduling charge on any orders which have been requested by buyer to ship 60 days or more later than the original ship date. No reschedules greater than 6 months from original ship date or 12 months from original PO receipt date will be approved. All reschedule request approvals are solely at the discretion of Sliger Designs management.
Unless otherwise specified, quotations are based on sellersâ€™ standard commercial domestic packaging. Special packaging, when requested at time of order, will incur an additional service charge predetermined by Sliger Designs LLC / RTPSM.
Blanket orders must be scheduled at time of order and are subject to all the above conditions. Blanket orders must be completed within a maximum of one year of order placement.
Acceptance of orders by Sliger Designs / Reno Tahoe Precision Sheet Metal (RTPSM) are based solely on the above terms and conditions.