- Customers are responsible for all shipping and insurance charges.
- Shipping closes at 5 p.m. PST for orders being shipped via UPS or FedEx.
- Shipping via Freight closes at 2 p.m. PST.
- Tracking numbers will automatically be sent to the customer when the order has shipped.
Corporate, Government & Education Accounts
We offer technical consultations, quotes, and volume (10+) pricing for qualified customers. Additionally we accept Purchase Orders and offer Net Terms for repeat customers. For more information on these services, or to request a quote on a volume order, write email@example.com or call us at +1 775 356 5595.
- Orders for integrated products usually require 1-5 full business days for building and testing.
- Quantity orders for custom chassis typically range from 2-4 weeks.
- Motherboard and integrated systems have low stock volumes, quantity productions can take up to 3-7 weeks.
- Shipping and delivery dates are not guaranteed.
- Orders can be delayed because of payment, billing, or shipping verification in order to prevent fraudulent credit card transactions.
- Title and risk of loss to products pass from Sliger to customer upon delivery of the Products to the carrier.
- Sliger reserves the right to use an alternative shipping method due to weight restrictions.
- Sliger does not process or ship orders on weekends or national holidays.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.