||Repair or Replacement
||Credit at Current Price
||Repair or Replacement
- The warranty period is based upon the invoice date of the original purchase.
- Our warranty services cover all products purchased directly from Sliger or from an authorized distributor.
- Warranty only applies to defects in material and workmanship, which occur during normal use.
- Warranty does not apply to those products that are damaged due to neglect, abuse, alteration, improper installation, unauthorized repair or modification.
- Warranty will be voided if the serial number or warranty sticker on the product is removed by accident or intentionally.
- Warranty does not cover expendable components, software, or components or accessories not manufactured by Sliger.
- Warranty does not extend to any damages that occur in shipment.
- Components or accessories not manufactured by Sliger are warrantied by their respective manufacturer.
RMA Request Form
- Please fill out accurate and clear information on the request form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- RMA number is only valid for 10 business days after the date of issue.
- Sliger will allow a 10 day period for shipment of a returned product to reach Sliger.
- Sliger will ship out replaced/repaired items within 1-15 business days from the date Sliger receives them.
- We will ship back the replaced/repaired merchandise by UPS Ground or an equivalent service.
RMA Terms and Conditions
- Items returned with physical damage are NOT covered under the warranty.
- Products returned with missing accessories or components may have applied charges. (i.e. cables, antennas, fans, power suppies, etc.)
- A non-refundable N.T.F. fee of $50 USD will be charged for any non-defective returned merchandise.
- An estimate of parts and labor cost will be submitted for approval prior to repair.
- Some defective items will not be repaired if the damage is too extensive.
- Under no circumstances will Sliger be responsible for other incurred costs associated with product replacement or repair.
- International RMA customers must bear the shipping costs, duties, taxes, and/or brokerage fees associated with the return (RMA).
RMA for Credit Conditions
- Defective or DOA Products may be returned for credit within 30 days from Sliger's invoice date.
- Credit will only be issued if returned products are returned in good and resalable condition.
- NO credit will be given for non-warranted merchandises.
- NO credit will be given for merchandises with physical damage.
- NO credit will be given for OEM/Custom made systems, components or chassis (all OEM products are NCNR).
- Any customer labels, adhesives, markings, modifications or branding on the return products MUST be removed before being sent back to Sliger.
- Sliger will charge a restocking fee of an amount no less than 15% for any returned product that arrives with an incomplete package.