- Mini-ITX (170mm × 170 mm)
- Not compatible with Mini-DTX boards such as the ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Impact AM4
- AIO Pump Block
- Maximum of 53mm tall CPU pump blocks
- AIO Radiators
- 1x 360mm radiator/AIO
- 1x 280mm radiator/AIO + 120mm fan
- 1x 240mm radiator/AIO + 1x 120mm radiator/AIO
- Maximum Length: 430mm
- Maximum Width: 149mm
- Maximum Thickness: 66mm (this is the combined fan and radiator thickness)
- Custom Loop DDC Pump and Pump/Resevoir Support
- Mounting points on bottom of case for DDC pump or DDC pump+res combo.
- Mounting points between Motherboard & PSU for DDC pump or DDC pump/res combo.
- Optional mount bracket for DDC pump/res mounted at end of GPU. ("Horizontal DDC Kit")
- All DDC pump mounting positions utilize 4x M4 flat head screw in a 50mm x 50mm pattern.
- Horizontal DDC Kit
- Pump/Resevoir max height is limited to 175mm.
- Limits GPU length to 310mm.
- AIO Liquid Cooler Compatibility List
- Click here for full AIO Compatibility Spreadsheet [Google Docs]
|CPU Air Coolers
- Maximum of 53mm tall CPU coolers
- Air cooling of the CPU is not recommended.
- Up to 3x 120mm fans or 3x 140mm fans
|GPU / PCIe Cards
- Community Generated GPU Compatibility Lists
- NVIDIA GTX/RTX GPU Compatibility Spreadsheet [Google Docs]
- AMD Radeon GPU Compatibility Spreadsheet [Google Docs]
- Supports one three(3) slot wide card, or with PCIe bifurcation riser 1x 2-slot card and 1x single slot card
- Maximum card height: 160mm
- Maximum card length: 390mm (290mm with 3.5" HDD or 324mm with 2.5" SSDs in case bottom)
- Maximum card width: 68mm
- Note that the PCIe card is mounted behind motherboard on a PCIe 3.0 16x flexible ribbon riser
- Bifurcation riser limits the outer PCIe 16x 2.0 card to 2 slots wide, and inner slot to a single slot card.
- Bifurcation outer slot maximum card width: 47mm
- Supports up to fourteen 2.5" SSD/HDDs
- (4x) 2.5" SSD/HDD mounting points on case frame behind front panel
- (5x) 2.5" SSD/HDD mounting points on case frame at back end of GPU
- (5x) 2.5" SSD/HDD mounting points on case frame next to PSU when using alternate SFX PSU mounting position
- Optional (2x) 3.5" HDD mounting in bottom of case
- restricts GPU length to 290mm, blocks 5x 2.5" SSD mounting at bottom of case
|Front Panel I/O
- ASTM-A-653 G30 Zero Spangle 20 Gauge Galvanized Steel
- Side Panels
- A1008 (AISI 1008) 18 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel
- Base Plate
- A1008 (AISI 1008) 14 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel with four 75 durometer nonmarking black SBR feet with adhesive backing
|Case Dimensions (LxWxH)
- Case Body: 6.06" x 9.73" x 18.58" (WxDxH)
- 154mm X 247mm X 472mm (WxDxH)
- Base Plate: 8.61" x 11.21" x .10" (WxDxH)
- 218.8mm x 284.8mm x 2.64mm (WxDxH)
- 17.9 Liters
- Volume includes covered cable cubby
- Base Chassis (Chassis Frame, Side Panels, Front Panel, Top Panel, Power Cord, and Single Slot Riser)
- 10.70 lbs
- Base Plate (Optional)
- 1.25 lbs
- Packaging Materials (Box, Tape, Foam Corners)
- 1.60 lbs
- 5 Year Warranty [Chassis, USB cables, Power Button, Power Cable, PCIe Riser]
- Liquid Coolers & Fans
- 3 Year Warranty
- Please see our warranty policy for additional conditions, exclusions, and limitations.
- HTS Tariff Code
- Country of Origin
- United States of America
- SV590 V1 (11/25/19 - 10/1/20)
- Initial Release
- SV590 V2 (11/20/20 - */*/**)
- Added new high airflow circles side panel option. Slot pattern remains standard.
- Side panels changed to a 3-piece design (2x side + front) vs former Front/Left + Right/Rear design.
- Added ability to flip case and quickly move power button to opposite end with 2x screws.
- Added 140mm / 280mm radaitor support. (Supports 280mm AIO + 120mm AIO setups.)
- Improved SFX-L PSU support with new SFX-L hanging bracket.
- Removed SSD bracket, replaced with case frame mounting points.
- Improved DDC/D5 pump support for easier custom loop integration.
- Added bottom panel that mounts via ballstuds for seamless access to IO when cubby is at bottom.
- Base plate is now an optional add-on.