|SV590 v2||Vertical Mini-ITX PC Case for 360mm AIOs and 3-slot GPUs|
- Compact vertical layout takes up less desk space
- Unique easy-flip feature allows cables to come out top or bottom of case
- Rear mounting bracket for one 360mm radiator
- Three slot GPUs up to 390mm long and 160mm tall
- Optional bifurcation PCIe riser allows two PCIe 16x cards on a single Mini-ITX motherboard
- Mounting points for up to 14x 2.5" SSD, or 10x 2.5" SSD and 2x 3.5" HDDs
- Supports SFX and SFX-L form factor power supplies
- Measures 6.06" x 9.73" x 18.58" [154mm X 247mm X 472mm]
- Made in the USA by Sliger from US made materials
- Mini-ITX (170mm × 170 mm)
- Not compatible with Mini-DTX boards such as the ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Impact AM4
- AIO Liquid Cooler Compatibility List
- Click here for full AIO Compatibility Spreadsheet [Google Docs]
- Maximum of 55mm tall CPU pump blocks
- Possible to mount 1x 240mm cooler and 1x 120mm AIO cooler at same time (for CPU + GPU AIO builds)
- Maximum Length: 430mm (or up to 450mm with very little room for cables out rear of top)
- Maximum Width: 149mm
- Maximum Thickness: 66mm (this is the combined fan and radiator thickness)
- PUMPS & RESEVOIRS
- Mounting points on bottom of case for pump or pump+res combo.
- Mounting points between Motherboard & PSU for pump or pump/res combo.
|CPU Air Coolers
- Maximum of 55mm tall CPU coolers
- Air cooling of the CPU is not recommended.
- Up to 3x 120mm fans or 3x 140mm fans
|GPU / PCIe Cards
- Community Generated GPU Compatibility Lists
- NVIDIA GTX/RTX GPU Compatibility Spreadsheet [Google Docs]
- AMD Radeon GPU Compatibility Spreadsheet [Google Docs]
- Supports one three(3) slot wide card, or with PCIe bifurcation riser 1x 2-slot card and 1x single slot card
- Maximum card height: 160mm
- Maximum card length: 390mm (290mm with 3.5" HDD or 324mm with 2.5" SSDs in case bottom)
- Maximum card width: 68mm
- Note that the PCIe card is mounted behind motherboard on a PCIe 3.0 16x flexible ribbon riser
- Bifurcation riser limits the outer PCIe 16x 2.0 card to 2 slots wide, and inner slot to a single slot card.
- Bifurcation outer slot maximum card width: 47mm
- Supports up to fourteen 2.5" SSD/HDDs
- (4x) 2.5" SSD/HDD mounting points on case frame behind front panel
- (5x) 2.5" SSD/HDD mounting points on case frame at back end of GPU
- (5x) 2.5" SSD/HDD mounting points on case frame next to PSU when using alternate SFX PSU mounting position
- Optional (2x) 3.5" HDD mounting in bottom of case
- restricts GPU length to 290mm, blocks 5x 2.5" SSD mounting at bottom of case
- SFX PSU are available up to 750W, with 1000W units available Q1 2020
- SFX-L is supported, however it is a very tight fit and not recommended.
- Alternative mounting position recommended for SFX-L PSUs
|Front Panel I/O
- ASTM-A-653 G30 Zero Spangle 20 Gauge Galvanized Steel
- Side Panels
- A1008 (AISI 1008) 18 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel
- Base Plate
- A1008 (AISI 1008) 14 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel with four 75 durometer nonmarking black SBR feet with adhesive backing
|Case Dimensions (LxWxH)
- Case Body: 6.06" x 9.73" x 18.58" (WxDxH)
- 154mm X 247mm X 472mm (WxDxH)
- Base Plate: 8.61" x 11.21" x .10" (WxDxH)
- 218.8mm x 284.8mm x 2.64mm (WxDxH)
- 17.9 Liters
- Volume includes covered cable cubby
- Base Chassis (includes power cord and riser)
- 3.95 lbs
- Side Panel Set + Top Panel
- 6.50 lbs
- Base Plate
- 3.25 lbs
- Packaging Materials
- 3.75 lbs
- 5 Year Warranty [Chassis, USB cables, Power Button, Power Cable, PCIe Riser]
- Liquid Coolers & Fans
- 3 Year Warranty
- Please see our warranty policy for additional conditions, exclusions, and limitations.
- HTS Tariff Code
- Country of Origin
- United States of America
- SV590 V1 (11/25/19 - 10/1/20)
- Initial Release
- SV590 V2 (11/20/20 - */*/**)
- Added new high airflow stagger circles side panel option. Slot pattern remains standard.
- Side panels changed to a 3-piece design (2x side + front) vs former Front/Left + Right/Rear design.
- Added ability to flip case and quickly move power button to opposite end with 2x screws.
- Added 140mm / 280mm radaitor support. (Supports 280mm AIO + 120mm AIO setups.)
- Improved SFX-L PSU support with new SFX-L hanging bracket.
- Removed SSD bracket, replaced with case frame mounting points.
- Improved DDC/D5 pump support for easier custom loop integration.
- Added bottom panel that mounts via ballstuds for seamless access to IO when cubby is at bottom.
- Base plate is now an optional add-on.
- Sliger logo laser marked on base plate rear corner.