Ordering and Shipping
Confirmation of Terms Of Service
- Upon check out you will be required to check a box that says "I agree to the Terms of Service"
- The Terms of Services is the policies and requirements laid out on these three pages:
- Ordering and Shipping (current page)
- Order Cancellations & Returns
- Warranty and RMA
- These pages are split out only for organizational reasons to keep the policies tied to the respective type of support inquiry.
Order Processing & Fulfillment
- Our online portal accepts PayPal, Amazon Pay, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- Orders are processed and fulfilled Monday through Friday.
- Orders are not processed or fulfilled on weekends or company holidays, which include but are not limited to:
- New Year's Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve Day.
- Online orders are typically processed and fulfilled in 3-5 business days.
- Any additional order fulfillment delay will be noted on the respective products page.
- Notifications for any further delays beyond the website delays will be sent as soon as possible to the email provided on checkout.
- Orders placed through our online portal receive two emails:
- 1. Order Confirmation email when the order is placed
- 2. Tracking email when the order has shipped.
- Tracking numbers will automatically be sent to the customers email when the order has shipped.
- Tracking numbers are typically sent between 4pm and 6pm PST M-F.
- If you have not received your tracking number within the respective products process & fulfillment date range please call or email us.
Changing Your Order
- You do not need to cancel an order to change it, please call us or email us to let us know you would like to change your order!
- Please note that order cancellations are subject to a 5% fee.
- To change an order please:
- 1. Add the desired case and configuration to cart
- 2. Copy paste the contents of the shopping cart into an email
- 3. Send that email to email@example.com along with your original order number
- 4. Support will respond within two business days with an updated Order Confirmation
- Order Changes are processed during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, excluding company holidays.
Receiving Your Order
- Shipments to most addresses will be shipped by FedEx Home Delivery without signature required.
- Orders shipping to large cities will be shipped FedEx Home Delivery with Indirect Signature Required to prevent package theft.
- Please ensure someone is home the day of delivery to ensure signature.
- If you cannot have someone present FedEx can/will hold your package at the nearest FedEx Office location for pickup.
- Missing parts, damages, product defects, and/or wrong orders, must be reported within 15 days of delivery date.
- Sliger will ship replacement parts to customer at Sligers expense.
- Missing parts or damage parts reported outside of this window may be conditionally approved by Sliger management.
- Resolutions for damaged parts or incorrect orders vary on a case to case basis, please contact our support for help.
- Orders suspected to be stolen after delivery must be reported to Sliger within 48 hours of delivery.
- We recommend talking to neighbors or apartment building offices at the same time, in case the package was held.
- For orders lost in transit or significantly delayed by mailing services, please contract us and your local shipping office.
- Free Shipping is served by FedEx Home Delivery or USPS (Postal Service).
- Shipping and delivery dates are not guaranteed.
- Sliger is not responsible for shipment delays once the package is in the carriers hands.
- Shipping methods other than Free Shipping selected at check out may be substituted to an equal, better, or next best service.
- Next Best will only be used if the only available courier service is a down grade.
- Sliger will make best efforts to contact the Customer to approve Equal or Next Best courier changes
- If approved, or if the customer is not able to be reached, Sliger will ship the package in fastest method available for the customers paid price.
- If Next Best service is used any shipping savings will be refunded to the Customer.
- Sliger reserves the right to change carrier or shipping method when deemed necessary by Sliger management.
- Orders that have their shipping method downgraded by Sliger management will have the difference refunded to the customer.
- Please contact Sliger support for changes to shipping method, order holds, or other shipping related questions.
Notes for International Orders
- Sliger ships international packages with FedEx, either via International Priority or International Economy
- You may request and pay for shipment via carriers other than FedEx. Please contact our support to do so.
- Prices quoted on our site are in USD, and do not include any local VAT, sales tax, or import duties.
- Please calculate your local taxes duties based on the HTS codes provided in your respective Product Specifications tab.
- As the importer of record, the recipient is responsible for any additional levies, duties, taxes and other customs fees required for clearance.
- Refunds will not be issued for any orders that are refused or abandoned due to issues with customs fees.
- It is common for FedEx or local Postal Service to prepay your duties and taxes based on your purchase price.
- This will be billed to you either when the package is picked up, or a bill will be sent to you in the mail.
- Sliger will not mark merchandise as below its stated value or mark items as "gift."
Domestic (US) Shipping Estimation
- To estimate the shipping charges, add the items to your cart, and click the Cart icon in the upper right of the screen.
- In the Estimate Shipping box, enter the country, state, and ZIP code you are shipping to.
- The shipping costs for that particular order will be estimated.
- If you add or delete items, or revise the quantities or ship-to address, the shipping total will automatically update.
- The below image provides an estimated transit time based on our Nevada manufacturing & fulfillment facility: