- Desktop Cases
- Wallmount Enclosures
- Rackmount Chassis
- Support & RMA
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BY PURCHASING THE PRODUCT THE CUSTOMER ACCEPTS ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Sliger Designs LLC ("Sliger") warrants its Products, if properly used and installed, against defects in material and workmanship for the period stated on the product specifications. Under normal use and service, every hardware portion of the products will be free from physical defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period (excludes normal wear and tear), or the product will be repaired or replaced as determined solely by Sliger.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS, LIMITATIONS, CONDITIONS
- The warranty period is expired,
- The serial number label is altered, defaced or removed,
- Serial numbers of the product and its component serial number do not match Sliger’s database records,
- The damage or defect of the product is caused by user-installed or user-modified software or components,
- The product has been modified or repaired by any unauthorized service center or personnel or non-Sliger authorized representative,
- The defect was subject to abuse, improper use not conforming to product manual instructions, or environment conditions more severe than those specified in specifications,
- The damage or defect of the product is caused by deliberate, willful, or malicious Customer negligence (see CUSTOMER INDUCED DAMAGE (CID) section)
- Damage caused by contact with any human or animal bodily fluids, or damage that presently contains any human or animal bodily fluids during RMA service,
- Theft, misplacement, reckless, abusive, willful or intentional conduct associated with handling and use of the Product,
- Products that have been lost or stolen,
- Damage that occurs in shipment or from improper storage during transportation,
- Cosmetic damage (e.g., paint scratches, dents) that does not otherwise affect or impede its functionality or materially impair its use,
- Damages by any other cause not related to defective design, workmanship, and/or materials,
- Or if you submit a claim for a product having a different serial number than the serial number our records indicate for the product,
- If the failures or parts and/or labor costs incurred are the subject of a component recall,
- Damage that is secondary damage or any damage that would be ordinarily covered under a primary insurance policy (e.g., car accident causes damage to the product, fire destroys product, etc.);
- The defect was subject to Force Majeure, such as acts of God, flood, lighting, earthquake, war, vandalism, fires, theft, surges, brownouts, or sags,
- Protection against any other act or result not covered by this Plan; and
- Any resultant damage to the product that arises from one or more conditions described above.
PRODUCTS WITH SERIAL NUMBERS
This warranty is exclusively tied to the product serial number and/or component serial number(s), warranty applies regardless of ownership or ownership transfer, and is only based on original ship date.
PRODUCTS WITHOUT SERIALS
Products such as rackmount chassis, wallmount cabinets, desktop cases, and custom order sheet metal and bracket products do not require a serial number for warranty, however they do require an order confirmation or customer PO number. Products without serial number have their warranty based on original ship date, in turn cases bought on the second hand market can not establish a warranty date unless the purchaser can obtain the original order confirmation from the their respective seller.
COMMON WARRANTY ISSUES
The customer must notify Sliger of missing parts or components within 15 business days of receipt of Product. Replacement parts will be shipped out within 10 business days.
COURIER LOST OR DAMAGED
It is Sliger's responsibility to make a compensation claim to the courier if the replacement unit is damaged or lost by the courier, and to ship another replacement to the customer at no additional charge to customer. Products beleived to have been stolen from delivery point will require a police report be filed before a repalcement will be shipped. Please email email@example.com for additional details.
COURIER LOST OR DAMAGED - RETURN OF PRODUCT TO SLIGER
Sliger reserves the right to invoice the customer, or deny refund for the Product, in the case that Product is lost by courier and/or the packaging shows blatant disregard for proper packaging methods resulting in damage to the Product.
If Product was properly insured and packaged it is Sliger's responsibility to make a compensation claim to the courier, and to ship another replacement or issue a refund to the customer. Note that all refunds for lost packages are subject to the same terms as standard refunds: Shipping charges, PayPal or Amazon Pay fees, Custom Duties, Credit Card Fees and any other third party charges will not be refunded or credited.
Warranty Return Conditions
- Customer must remove all hardware, components, peripherals, or other attached customer property before shipping in Product for warranty service.
- Sliger is not responsible for damage, loss, or shipping costs of any customer owned propery attached or inclosed in Product returned to Sliger that are not part of the Product as sold.
- Sliger is not responsible for loss, recovery, or damages resulting from loss, of any customer data on storage media of Product returned to Sliger.
- Additional charges for added weights and dimensions because of affixed customer property on returned products will be invoiced or charged to customer.
- Sliger is not responsible for any packaging costs incurred by the Customer returning units to Sliger.
- Any customer labels, adhesives, markings, modifications or branding on the return products MUST be removed before being sent back to Sliger.
- These charges based on the purchase price of the part(s) missing or damaged, and will be quoted once the return is inspected by Sliger.
- Sligers warranty only applies to products purchased directly from Sliger and our authorized distributors.
- See WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS for specific exceptions and conditions.
- See RMA RETURN CONDITIONS and/or REPAIR AND REPLACE.
- Sliger is only responsible for costs of parts and shipping costs of replacement parts to customers.
- Under no circumstances will Sliger be responsible for any other incurred costs associated with product replacement or repair.
- Products may be returned within the Products warrantied period starting from Sliger's ship date (2 to 5 years depending on Product and Warranty Contract).
- Repair of damaged products must be approved by sliger management before a return can be processed.
- For non-warranty repair an estimate of parts and labor cost will be submitted for approval prior to repair.
- It is at Sligers discretion to decline to repair or replace any Product.
- It is at Sligers discretion to decided if parts are to be replace or repaired, or if the products warranty is void due to customer damage.
- Wear & tear and customer induced damage are not covered under Repair or Replace.
- See WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS for specific exceptions and conditions.
- See RMA PROCESS to process a Return Merchandise Authorization.
- ALL OLD SHIPPING LABELS MUST BE COVERED OR REMOVED FROM THE SHIPPING BOX BEFORE RETURNING PRODUCT TO SLIGER.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA number and request form.
- RMA number is only valid for 10 business days after the date of issue.
- Sliger will allow a 10 business day period for shipment of a returned product to reach Sliger.
- Sliger will ship out replaced/repaired items within 1-10 business days from the date Sliger receives them.
- Sliger will ship back the replaced/repaired merchandise by FedEx Ground, USPS Parcel Select, or an equivalent service.
- See below warranty information for specifics on your RMA.
REPAIR OR REPLACE
If Product does not operate as warranted per the product specifications during the applicable warranty period, Sliger shall, at its option and expense repair the defective product or part, deliver to the customer an equivalent product or part to replace the defective item; replacement products may be new or reconditioned. All defective products that are replaced will become the property of Sliger.
Warranty and out-of-warranty service can be obtained by contacting Sliger’s RMA department directly at email@example.com. When requesting RMA service, the product serial number, Order Number or Purchase Order Number, and a description of defects with details on how to recreate the issue (if possible) may be required to be provided. After the RMA request is received, Sliger will provide the Customer with an RMA number and ship to address within five business days. No returns will be accepted without an assigned RMA number and any cost incurred from unauthorized returns may be passed on to Customer. The authorization of the return of a defective product is strictly at the discretion of Sliger Support.
- Before allowing any service from Sliger the customer must back up the data and remove any of the customer's confidential, proprietary, or personal information.
- The customer is responsible for backing up all the data stored on any Sliger device before returning the product to Sliger.
- Computer Case Products must have all customer PC component parts removed before returning. (This includes Fans, Power Supplies, Motherboards, PCIe Cards, Hard Drives, SSDs, etc.)
- Sliger will not be liable and is only responsible for the repair of the product or chassis, and disclaims any responsibility for rescuing or keeping the data stored on the products.
- Sliger will not be liable for any damage, loss and exposure of confidential or private information or data contained in any product, hardware, software or media during the RMA, repair/replace process.
- Sliger will repair the unit within 10 business days from receiving the product, not including transit time for shipment return. If expedited return is required it must be indicated at time of RMA request.
- If the customer's product is not covered under warranty, Sliger may opt to offer Repair Services to restore or replace the unit at reduced cost to Customer.
- If the original packaging is damaged or lost the customer must provide their own proper packaging to ensure safe return shipment to Sliger.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances will Sliger either Party or its affiliates, employees, officers, directors or agents be liable for any consequential, indirect, special, punitive, or incidental damages, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, (including, but not limited to), claims for loss of data, goodwill, inconvenience, delay, profits, use of money or use of the Sliger products, interruption in use or availability of data.
Sliger’s entire liability and customer's sole and exclusive remedy for claims related to or arising out of these terms and conditions for any cause and despite the form of action, whether in contract or in tort, statutory or otherwise, including negligence and strict liability, will not exceed the amount of the purchase price paid. This limitation of liability will be effective even if customer has advised Sliger or its service provider of the possibility of any such damages.
These terms and conditions gives customer specific legal rights. Customer may also have other rights that may vary from state to state or from country to country. Customer is advised to consult applicable state or country laws for a full determination of customer's rights. Some states or countries do not allow a limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages for consumer products. In such states or countries, some exclusions or limitations of these terms and conditions may not apply to customer.